FLS Jobs and News Updates - FLSBlog

FLS Jobs and News Updates - FLSBlog


UGC NET Result Dec 2010

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 09:36 PM PDT

The UGC or University Grant Commission NET exam for December 2010 results is declared. The results were declared on 12th June 2011. The results are declared on the official UGC NET website and the link is given below: To check UGC NET Result Dec 2010 : Click Here The above link is from the official UGC NET [...]


MHT CET 2011 Result

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 09:11 PM PDT

The DMER Maharashtra Health and Technology or MHT CET 2011 results will be announced shortly. The results are going to be announced on the 14th JUne 2011. The exam is conducted by the DMER or Directorate of Medical Education and Research and the results will be announced on the official website link which is given [...]


Shaitan movie review and rating

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 09:01 PM PDT

Shaitan Hindi movie review: Just wow! These words came out of my mouth when I watched the movie. Trust me friends the movie is one of the most ingenious and entertaining thrillers I’ve seen in a long time. Initially while watching the promo of the movie I felt that it is yet another boring and low [...]


Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Review

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 08:55 PM PDT

It has been nearly 3 months since I purchased this bike and in one word it is superb for me. The bike is powerful with good pick up and the mileage is just good. Believe me, a bike with this configuration is hardly seen these days. You will have to compromise between the style and [...]


blog comments powered by Disqus